When I realized who I am, I pointed my head up at the sky and I laughed. But why shouldn't we laugh at the truth? Why shouldn't the truth laugh?
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."
- Umberto Eco
Please submit questions, comments, or criticisms.
- 1dbad likes this
- mosheogrady likes this
- ruddy-man likes this
- airanitoa reblogged this from cactus-breath
- airanitoa likes this
- batteredshoes likes this
- cactus-breath reblogged this from mizoguchi
- cactus-breath likes this
- dreamofredknifesky likes this
- cheilagomez reblogged this from faridzahere
- felicityworthingtonn reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh
- expectaction reblogged this from manif3stlove
- manif3stlove reblogged this from fyeahsocialism
- nyxweaver reblogged this from lum05maxima
- lum05maxima reblogged this from dollheart7
- letthetruthlaugh posted this