When I realized who I am, I pointed my head up at the sky and I laughed. But why shouldn't we laugh at the truth? Why shouldn't the truth laugh?
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."
- Umberto Eco
Please submit questions, comments, or criticisms.
- dreamofredknifesky likes this
- cheilagomez reblogged this from faridzahere
- felicityworthingtonn reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh
- expectaction reblogged this from manif3stlove
- manif3stlove reblogged this from fyeahsocialism
- omenspeaker reblogged this from du4ntless
- du4ntless reblogged this from dollheart7
- edhardy-clothing likes this
- bonjour-habibti reblogged this from marxist-feminism
- vitriaak likes this
- monsoonrain reblogged this from al-faruq
- numbtongue likes this
- mundungazzfletcha likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- letthetruthlaugh posted this