When I realized who I am, I pointed my head up at the sky and I laughed. But why shouldn't we laugh at the truth? Why shouldn't the truth laugh?
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."
- Umberto Eco
Please submit questions, comments, or criticisms.
- masherbrum786 reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh
- masherbrum786 likes this
- brood-lassitude reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh
- preteentribe reblogged this from headfullofid
- tsarevich likes this
- pie-maker likes this
- lukefivethirtyone likes this
- melisaki likes this
- aloe-dream likes this
- aethyreal reblogged this from headfullofid
- headfullofid reblogged this from mudwerks
- twistednailsoffaith reblogged this from mudwerks
- danielleishere reblogged this from mudwerks
- wellthatsjustgreat likes this
- felixinclusis likes this
- tobia likes this
- letthetruthlaugh posted this